In the past two decades, Kenco Communities has owned, developed, operated or managed a number of multi-family residential units throughout South Florida. Many were acquired during previous down cycles, and repositioned for significant financial gains.
Kenco Communities has long established valuable relationships with all types of real estate professionals including land use attorneys, planners and entitlement specialists, engineers, environmental consultants, architects, and key construction subcontractors throughout the state, which leads to efficiencies in cost and time, as well as a higher likelihood of a successful acquisition.
Utilizing a conservative financial structure combined with the principals’ more than thirty years of market expertise, Kenco Communities is able to achieve attractive returns and create a quality portfolio of assets as we continue to acquire value-added multi-family opportunities throughout the state.
We have worked on many diverse acquisition and redevelopment projects during various market cycles and have a proven track record for generating positive results with both institutional partners and high net-worth individuals. We invest hard equity in each transaction and provide detailed and transparent reporting and communications to partners.
Representative completed Florida multi-family properties include:
• Metropolitan, 149 units, eight stories, West Palm Beach, Fl
• Jacaranda Club Apartments, 192 units, two-story, garden style
• San Marco Apartments, Miami, Fl, 275 units, two-story, garden style
• Walden Green Apartments, Orlando, Fl, 180 units, two-story, garden style
• Addison Pointe, Boca Raton, Fl, 172 units, two- and three- story, garden style